ANOTHER FIRST NATIONAL SUCCESS
Celebrating the benefits of a HIGH SET aspect and views of the natural bushland, this uniquely designed home is offered for the first time by the ORIGINAL owners. Boasting delightful privacy and showcasing ageless CONTEMPORARY architectural features. The modern SPLIT-LEVEL floorplan features high- pitched ceilings, separation of the living and private bedroom zones, OPEN PLAN living and extensive glass windows to capture the leafy BUSHLAND views. Featuring a SUNLIT ASPECT, all the living areas are bright and airy, linking to the timber wrap-around verandah and OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING space taking advantage of the high set bushy views. Impressive formal lounge and dining room with built in cabinetry, the SPACIOUS central kitchen ideally located to family areas, bathed in NATURAL LIGHT, gorgeous views . . . ample cupboard storage, caesarstone bench tops, GAS cooking, dishwasher and pantry plus an adjacent informal MEALS area. The generous casual RUMPUS room with gas- flued FIREPLACE flows to the outdoor living, the perfect place for the family to gather. Comfortable for all the family . . . generous main- bedroom with WALK-IN ROBE and a spacious ENSUITE plus sliding doors to an outdoor deck, built-in robes to other bedrooms, three-way main bathroom plus a versatile 5th room; ideal for a TEENAGE RETREAT, home office or studio.
- Double garage with workshop and auto-door, plus parking bay for two cars
- Large block over 1000m2, landscaped, level yard both front and back plus garden shed
- Cul-de-sac location with handy access to walking tracks in the adjacent National Park
- Cherrybrook Technology High School catchment
- 3 min drive to the Village Shopping Centre
- Easy walk access to bus stops around the corner; local, Macquarie centre/uni , M2 to city and Hornsby
A fabulous family home not to be missed, inspection a MUST.