Set back from the street is this beautifully appointed three bedroom home with the added bonus of a free standing studio which provides options for those looking to work from home or simply need the additional space. Being centrally located you're within walking distance to shops, schools, transport and the M4/M7 motorway allowing for a speedy commute around the Sydney Metro area. Also boasting an updated kitchen, ducted air conditioning throughout and a modern bathroom the home is ready to be lived in and enjoyed or for the astute investor the property provides a brilliant return.
Other high points:
- Shelly Public School and Mitchel High School catchment
- Close to Nagle College, St Michael's School, Patricia Brothers College and Blacktown South Public
- Wet 'n' Wild is a short drive
- Opposite William Lawson Park
- Internal laundry and plenty of off-street parking
All offers to be submitted by 1pm Tuesday 27th November 2018 unless sold prior