ANOTHER FIRST NATIONAL SUCCESS
- Positioned within the highly sought-after Crestwood estate is this stunning 5-bedroom Double-Storey family home with in law accommodation offering spacious open living areas an abundance of natural sunlight and boasting fantastic views whilst situated on high point of the street.
Nestled on approx. 857sqm block approx., this home is walking distance to Crestwood reserve, shops, local schools and city buses.
- Location is second to none with the best of both worlds, offering a quiet high side of the street cul-de-sac corner location in a friendly neighbourhood adjacent to sports oval, yet so close to key amenities such as, Norwest market place, Castle Towers & Rouse Hill town centre.
- Additional features include:
- Bedrooms with built-in mirrored robes, and Master's ensuite with spa
- Kitchen with quality gas appliances, breakfast bar and ample cabinetry
- Renovated bathroom with glass shower and separate toilet downstairs
- Entry level offers separate spaces for formal lounge, rumpus and study
- Family and dining areas flow out to sheltered entertaining / BBQ deck
- Double automated garage with internal access and extra lock-up carport
- Complete with ducted AC, plantation shutters and internal gas outlet
Boasting large living spaces and polished timber floors, this entertainer promises versatile living with massive outdoor dining, basking in northern sun.
If location and spacious open living are what you are looking for . . . this is the one! Please feel free to contact David Gennusa on 0405088285 or Philip Holloway on 0417678180 to arrange private viewing.