ANOTHER FIRST NATIONAL SUCCESS
Poised in a premier lifestyle address just moments from the bustle of Church Street and every city convenience of Parramatta's CBD this charming residence promises to captivate and stir your imagination.
'Loretto', an early to mid-Victorian stone cottage circa 1860 with generously proportioned rooms throughout includes 3 bedrooms, formal and informal living areas, a retro style timber kitchen, neat and tidy bathroom and the convenience of off-street parking with a rare lock up garage.
This is an amazing opportunity to purchase a property full of character and is ideal for those seeking a property to operate a business out of (STCA), investors, first home buyers and renovators.
- Situated on 424sqm (approx.) means families will be spoilt with substantial space!
- 3 generous bedrooms
- Classic hallway, soaring ceilings, timber flooring
- Social kitchen with gas cook-top, large bench space, loads of storage
- Neat bathroom with shower
- Private rear garden
- Lock up garage
- The property is historically and aesthetically significant and has a heritage order, more information can be obtained by clicking on the following website: https://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/heritageapp/ViewHeritageItemDetails.aspx?ID=2240304
For more information contact Wayne Gay on 0403 052 226 or Tracey Paterson on 0406 754 462.
To be auctioned on site at 1.00pm Saturday 30th November 2019 unless sold prior.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.